amtracedam Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Mammon Full Movie In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A newspaper journalist revealing fraud in a large multinational company, finds his family involved, ruining his career, family relations, and entangles him in a following mystery.
The decade-long international craze for Scandinavian crime thrillers seems to reach a tipping point with this overstuffed and flatulent boondoggle of a mini-series from Norway. "Mammon" would like to be "The Bridge," leading us down one false path after another to spectacular cliff-hangers and shocking revelations, but the writers are too lazy to come up with plausible reasons for all this frantic action. I hate it when I invest 6 hours in a mini-series, expecting that "all will be revealed" at the end, and the end comes, and I can only shake my head at all the nonsense I've watched and all the gaping holes in the plot. It's almostif no single person actually read the whole script!<br/><br/>Scene for scene, the show is just engaging enough to watch, but even at this level some of the red herrings are too obvious and the repeated attempts at suspense too repetitious. (OMG! Is that car following us? No, just a false alarm. No, wait, it WAS following us!)<br/><br/>Spoiler: One example of the ludicrous lengths to which the writers will go simply to obtain that spooky "The Bridge" feeling: the package received by the dead man's brother and his wife seven years after his death, containing directions to a time and place and a wet suit, because the dead man knew that at exactly that place, and exactly that day, another death would occur in exactly that way. Amazing! But in the end, this elaborate plot twist turns out to make NO SENSE WHATSOEVER (like much of the plot); it's assumed that we viewers are so stupid we will have forgotten this pivotal scene by the end and won't care that there is no explanation.<br/><br/>They tried to make "The Bridge," but this bridge went nowhere.
Newspaper reporter Peter Verås is investigating financial irregularities involving his own brother; who then kills himself. At first it looksthough he did it to avoid the inevitable scandal butPeter's investigation continues another man kills himself; this time right in front of Peter… his last word 'Abraham is both enigmatic and meaningful. Things get unpleasant then positively dangerous for Peter and those helping himhe is first transferred to another part of the paper in an attempt to kill the story than when he keeps investigating the threats start to become real… there are powerful people involved and they will do whatever it takes to protect their dark secret.<br/><br/>There have been plenty of Scandinavian dramas on British TV recently and this is one of the darkest yeteven main characters can be killed off late in the series when one has frown to like them and think that anybody who has lasted this long will be okay! Things for Protagonist Peter just seem to get more and more desperate; Jon Øigarden does a fine job in the role… the rest of the cast are pretty good too. The story is gripping and kept me interested right to the endthe twists don't end until the final scene.

Man of the Forest movie download hddownload full movie Pals of the Golden West in hindiAfrican Dream telugu full movie downloadThe Man from U.N.C.L.E. full movie in hindi downloadLos Angeles 1991 full movie with english subtitles online downloadfree download The TakeRookie movie download hdThe Sierra movie download hdDownload hindi movie RampageStar Wars: The Clone Wars Preview Special 720p torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by amtracedam
Please log in to post a reply.