amtracedam Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Paid In Full Hd Mp4 Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Ace is an impressionable young man working for a dry cleaning business. His friend, drug dealer Mitch goes to prison. In an unrelated incident, he finds some cocaine in a pants pocket. Soon, Ace finds himself dealing cocaine for Lulu. Via lucky breaks and solid interpersonal skills, Ace moves to the top of the Harlem drug world. Of course, unfaithful employees and/or rivals conspire to bring about Ace's fall.
A young man from Harlem, forced to cope with the 1980s drug scene, builds an illegal empire, only to have a crisis of conscience.
I saw this one a while back in the end of 2001, and I was very interestedit was the true story of the drug game in the mid eighties. This movie is actually AZ's side of the story(AZ is Ace played by Wood Harris[Above The Rim, Remember The Titans, The wire]). well, it tells the story of drug kingpins AZ(Ace), Rich Porter(Mitch)and Alberto "Alpo" Martinez(Rico). Cam'ron really displays some actin' skills in his partthe trigger-happy, O-Dog reminiscent Rico("alpo"), Wood Harris gives a very different performance from his previous roles in Above The Rim and The Wirethe laid back Ace. but this one belonged to Mekhi Phifer(8-Mile, Clockers)Mitch(Rich Porter) he really came out and busted out Rich to a "T"! the certain flare that was necessary was there… And havin' DJ Brucie B all in the movie really put the icing on the cake for a rugged street feel, VERY Authentic…<br/><br/>underrated movie - this needs to be seen<br/><br/>10/10
I am glad that there is a movie based on the lives of legendary Harlem kingpins Alpo, AZ and Rich Porter coming out. I saw this movie and it really went back to the old school w/ music from Rakim("Paid In Full" which is the theme of the movie). It shows the ups and downs of the drug game and is focused mainly on AZ(David Sherwin(Wood) Harris). The surprise came from rapper Cam'ronAlpo(but is called Rico). I don't want to give it away but for those people who checked the street documentary, "Game Over" would really understand this moviewellthose who knew AZ, Rich and Alpo personally and those who know the legacy of these hustlers.<br/><br/>It gets a 9 from me, I loved it
Apart from the slightly sanitized look of Reagan-era Harlem, this raw ghetto drama rings true, from the smooth dialogue to the unaffected performances of the central actors.

download Knock Outmalayalam movie download Superman IIThe Moneymaker full movie in hindi free download mp4Zymotic Amaurosis in hindi download free in torrentTen Meter Tower movie in hindi dubbed downloadWands full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe The Last of UsTrailer Park Shark full movie in hindi free download hd 720pThe Great Rock, Paper, Scissors War full movie in hindi free downloadDownload the Paid in Full full movie tamil dubbed in torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by amtracedam
Please log in to post a reply.